Monday, November 26, 2012

Thank you Tri-Clips

I'm pretty excited to have Tri-Clips sponsor me! I love their clips! They also make transition mats in some really cool colors, water resistant bike seat covers, and some cute T-shirts! I love the size of the transition mat - NOT TOO BIG. It drives me crazy when people show up with almost everything except for the kitchen sink in the transition area! I'm a minimalist in the transition area and with the help of the Tri-Clips I have gotten some speedy T1's! The transition mat is a perfect size and for me in a cool color - pink/purple! They have other cool colors like: lime green/bright purple, lemon yellow/lime green, lime green/royal blue, hot pink/bright purple, neon orange/light blue, bright yellow/dark green, and maroon/grey.


Thank you Neil and Mandy from Tri-Clips! 



No comments:

Post a Comment